This six-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course is a condensed version of the full eight-week MBSR first developed in 1979 by world renowned Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Center for Mindfulness, University of Massachusetts Medical School.
With more than 30 years of scientific research demonstrating it's benefits, this course introduces the fundamentals of mindfulness practice. The benefits of a regular mindfulness practice are well documented and include:
- Changes to both the structure and function of the brain
- increased ability to manage stress
- reduction in symptoms of depression and anxiety
- enhanced quality of sleep
- improved immune function
- increased ability to regulate emotions
- improved wellbeing and happiness
Course participants will receive a workbook, and downloadable MP3 guided meditations.